What is aeronautical engineering?
Aeronautics is the art of developing flight capable machines. It is basically the whole process of studying, designing and it equally includes the precision as well as techniques to operate aircraft as well as rockets within the Earth’s atmosphere.
In order to opt for an aeronautical engineering course, you need to have passed Class 12th with physics, mathematics and chemistry. In order to opt for an admission in IITs, you have to crack IIT JEE test.
There are an increasing numbers of engineers required for those who have undergone aeronautical engineering course. Various airlines, corporate research companies, air force, defence ministry, aviation companies, helicopter companies are looking for skilled hands to boost their sales. Rightly so, as of late the companies are making a bulk of profit from the aviation industry with low cost airlines to put a tough competition to air conditioned trains where people were initially travelling.
Due to such a whopping increase in mushrooming of various airline companies, there is a greater demand for Aerospace Engineers. Various companies are out there in the open to recruit engineers. Some of the renowned names dearly looking for energetic, dedicated and professional Aerospace Engineers are
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL),
- Defence Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO),
- Civil Aviation Department,
- Air India
So those of you future engineers, if you want to know rough details about your work profile
- Well you will basically be assigned towards doing lots of research to come up with economical and fuel efficient parts and engines
- You need to take charge of testing the ground level flights
- The testing data to be analysed towards better clarity and perfection
Talking about salary of an aeronautical engineer, it is quite handsome. You can very easily expect to get 40,000- 45,000 initially which is set to get bigger and better as you polish your skills and capabilities.
Higher Study options after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
A post graduate degree naturally comes with even greater weightage and if you are looking to continue with your higher studies, then various awesome and noteworthy courses are waiting for you, right in the preferred field of aeronautical engineering. You can opt for the following mentioned courses to give yourself a boost like never before:-
- Master of Engineering (M.E) in Aeronautical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Aeronautical Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Aeronautical Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Aeronautics
- Master of Science (M.S) in Aerospace Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Aerospace Engineering
Finally, the aforesaid post offers the complete details which you are looking in aeronautical engineering course and I am sure it will remove all your doubts. You now know that you are in a better position to take things forward when you have the latest and current details with you.