MBA popularly known as Masters of Business Administration is quite a coveted post graduate course for those creative, daring and energetic individuals who have high hopes of accomplishing professional necessities by enrolling themselves in corporate sector. The charisma, importance as well as glitter which are associated in a corporate job meant for M.B.A pass outs etc is something which is attracting increasing numbers of students across the country.
You can easily enroll yourself in a MBA course through distance education without shattering your dreams at all.
What is a Distance Learning program?
Distance learning is a program of educating the students who aren’t physically present in the classroom
Who looks forward to pursue it?
MBA distance education is primarily taken by people who are already occupied with their respect jobs and have limited time.
Candidate needs to be a graduate which is basically the eligibility criteria.
Fees for enrolling in MBA distance education is way less than those offered by regular students of MBA or even that of part time ones.
There are series of universities which is held with high esteemed especially when it comes to pursuing MBA distance education.
I am sure you would equally be knowing most of them as well:-
- Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning, Pune. If you are looking to do MBA distance education from here, then the fees is Rs 30,000 – 35,000
- Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), School for Continuing Education having fee Rs. 68,000
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi Rs 1,500 per course– Rs 3,000
Institute of Management Technology, Centre for Distance Learning offering Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 Years) with a fee of Rs 1, 00,000
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad Alagappa University, Tamilnadu Rs 60,000
- Amity University, UP Rs 36,000 – Rs 51,000
(Books + VRC: Rs 16,000)
- Annamalai University, Tamilnadu Rs 38,650
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management – Rs 50,000 – Rs 53,600
- Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim Rs 49,600 – Rs 57,100
Students get study material
Students get material to study online and they require to submit it in a specific time frame. In order to keep a check on their learning assessment, there is a semester followed by 6 months and then annual exams.
Suggestion to students
There is a suggestion for the students that even distance education requires dedication and being in a discipline mode for practicing the course. Most of the times, we tend to become careless leading to difficulty in ensuring an easier and effective learning method later on. So, be punctual, distance education already comes with so much of ease and hence, it shouldn’t be taken for granted.
I hope the post on MBA distance education will be enough of a motivator to accomplish your dreams with ease and style. You know you have got the capabilities to dream big and the time is absolutely right for you to make that leap forward. Here’s wishing everyone Best of Luck for your future endeavors.