We don’t want you to worry about your privacy while you learn. We value your privacy. We follow these primary standards to ensure you keep your trust with Myeducationhub.com always.
- We do not ask for personal information like gender, home address, phone numbers, etc. You just need to share your email id to register with us.
- We do not store any personal information on our servers. We erase any data collected from you while taking mock tests, adding comments to the blog and filling up exam form.
- We do not share what you search on our website. Your activity is private.
Like any other standard policy and disclaimer, we adhere to the following:
- We store the information of a person who contacts us or reports a problem.
- In a case of surveys and competition, we store that data for our internal purposes only.
- Details of your visits to our Service including, but not limited to, age, gender traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. This information may be collected through Google Analytics Advertising Features (Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- In a case of sale transaction like buying books, tests, etc. we keep the information secured but do not store any bank or card details until and unless prompted by you. Our system stores only transaction details.
- With your consent, we collect information from third parties. These can be from social networking sites or email ids. We do not store any password. We do not send your information to the third party. We ask to connect with your social networking circles to make your experience personalized and useful.
- We get information on your computer in the form of cookies. It helps us to identify you. This way we can improve your website experience. These cookies expire and deleted at the end of a browsing session.
- We use your data to improve our website for you. We want to ensure that it works on your computer, to inform you of any changes, to help you find out right products and service, to customize our service as per your needs and to help us follow our policy in a transparent manner.
- If the cardholder faces any loss or damage on account of a transaction in the event where the time mutually agreed exceeds or as acquired by the bank, we are not liable for compensation of any kind.
- Our server may automatically gather your information when you visit us. It is possible through your IP address. We may use this information to improve our marketing campaigns.
- We may disclose user information when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, such as to respond to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interfering with our rights or property, other customer or user of the Web Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- You agree to abide the Law of <the country the company originated from > and agree to face any legal action in case of fraud, damage to company’s product and service, introduce virus (and any other kind of bug existing or created by you), collect information from our servers and take any action which the Board feel will damage the company or affect its members in any way.
- Images: All images on this website are taken from stockunlimited under the standard license.
- Videos: We either produce videos or take from other channels by giving full credits to them.
- Other materials: These are submitted by our authors and verified by the team.
Myeducationhub.com is the sole and exclusive owner and reserves the right to any title, copyright and ownership rights. We have the ownership of any content on the website, sent to or received form a third party or solely obtained from various sources. Any updates and modifications regarding images, layout, titles, data, content, authors, trade address, visuals, patents, trademarks and any other form of development are solely held under the proprietorship of <educational blog> and is protected by local laws.
Violation of myeducationhub.com intellectual property rights shall be the basis for immediate termination of services, which shall be in addition to and not in lieu of any equitable remedies available to myeducationhub.com.
We hold our users to protect the Intellectual Property Rights, and when the user agree to our services, any infringement/damage/loss/illegal activity against of our property, patent, title, trade material, and material is a criminal offense and can be held against them for legal action.
Remedy for Breach
When the customer agrees to our terms and conditions and gets access to our offerings, this obliges him to be informed and familiar with the confidential and proprietary material of myeducationhub.com. Any unlawful/uninformed and not agreed to use and any other breach of the myeducationhub.com terms and conditions would result in an irreparable loss, damage or considered immeasurable and it will subject to monetary damages as relief. With the consent of both parties, any legal remedy accessible to myeducationhub.com on account of the customer’s violation of this terms and conditions shall be permitted to injunctive and any other unbiased relief as suggested/provide by law or mutually agreed by both the parties.
The user/customer, agree to the website term of usage and consent to fully indemnify the myeducationhub.com content, offering, title, names, property information and any other material under the ownership of <educational blog>, against any loss, damage, claims, legal actions, monetary or non-monetary suffering, negligence and fraud. The user/customer agrees to understand that such action can be the result of use, violation or willful negligence of the website term of use.