The summer internship is the perfect way for students to enroll themselves in skillful art and capabilities to learn lots of innovations and style with fun. These internships long last for 8-10 weeks. The time worth spent in the summer internship acts as quite constructive, fruitful and the excellent one, which directly relates towards practically ensuring lots of improvement in the personality of students. Considering the ever increasing benefits, summer internship has come quite a sought after thing and rightly so too. They equally give you an opportunity for exploring your prospective future course of action along with gaining enriching experience from the work you are engaged in line with the requirement. In short, you happen to know more about yourself as well by gaining confidence which is only possible as you started getting a feel of the surrounding, you are supposed to work with.
How aware are you of the cat race for the jobs today? If you’re not, try to get some statistics. And that’s enough to put you up in depression! But, don’t worry there are always to give a boost to your present career. It is always in your hand to turn way better pathways for ourselves. Summer internships help in the best way possible. Summer Internships give you a chance to use your knowledge in the course to real-life applications. What is the use of the knowledge if you don’t even know how to use it in the particular domain?
Summer internships are not only for the technical students nowadays, as years passing by, every student despite any degree tries to get a summer internship to use his knowledge before he starts working. It’s nothing but demo period for you. It helps you to understand the office culture and hence, help you cope with it. It gives you an opportunity to go to some new places, may be out of your hometown, this certainly shapes you up for a better future regarding adaptability. Particularly for the engineering and law students, it has become mandatory to seek an internship before the on-campus drive starts off. There are a lot of firms who recruit interns for the mutual benefits. Just give a chance, apply and grab the opportunity. It gives a boost to your CV, and if you’ve worked well, in those 1-2 months, you will indeed shine up in the interview. Don’t leave a single chance to amaze yourself as well as your interviewer.
While browsing online, you will see lots of internship offers to give you an edge and boost which you are looking for. Following are the summer internship programs being provided by the companies to help you get started:-
- Apex Transworld Computers Pvt Ltd needs Business Development Intern in Chennai.
Time 3-6 months
Stipend 5000-10000/ month
- If you a graphic designer then work from home opportunity awaits you.
Kiewit requires Graphic designer to work from home for 2-6 months with a stipend of 8000-12000/ month
- Another great news for people looking to make their career in the field of marketing as a marketing intern is needed for Virtuoso Trade and services Pvt. Ltd for 2-3 months in the beautiful city of Bangalore at a stipend of 8000 per month.
- If you have a knack for developing content and are from Content writing/journalism background, then Educational Institute needs you. The stipend is quite excellent at roughly 13,000 – 15,000 per month, and you have to locate to Bangalore for the same.
- If you have a knack for doing selfless work to the society and looking to learn things through experienced, dedicated and excellent people, then Scholars for Change Campaign IIM Ahmadabad needs learning projects intern like you where you can work from home. The only hitch is that there is no stipend offered, but on the positive side, you are going to excessively learn from the available opportunity in the best possible manner for sure.
- Twenty19.comn needed marketing interns for its Coimbatore office for 12 months at a monthly stipend of 12000. Hurry up because the date of its closure is near. So make use of the time, as it doesn’t stay forever for people.
Aforesaid are some of the companies mentioned which need interns. I am sure you have the spark to learn things as well as get benefited monetarily wise in the process. So, make use of the time, and you will better be able to equip yourself with talent, skills, and accompanying lots of potential opportunities which will eventually come in the process.